Creative process - gouache painting
View of the medieval village Tourrettes-sur-LoupShop Collections
Designed in France & Shipped Internationally
Hello and welcome! I'm Lina, the creator behind Toile de Lina, and I'm thrilled that you're here. Toile de Lina, which translates to 'Lina's Canvas' in French, serves as the platform for showcasing my creations. Everything you'll explore in the shop has been thoughtfully curated to offer the best in ecological and sustainable products.
• Garments are carefully selected from textile companies committed to ecological and fair production, e.g. Stanley/Stella and Gildan.
• Designs come to life through the use of DTG products, specifically Kornit Water-based and NeoPigment inks, which hold Oeko-Tex™ certification. This ensures they are safe for printing on children's clothing and aids in reducing environmental waste.
• Posters feature Epson UltraChrome GS3 ink, which is GREENGUARD Gold certified.
• Sublimation products ("all over prints" e.g., pillow cases and drawstring bags) are crafted with Mimaki Dye Sublimation Ink Sb411 and Sawgrass SubliJet HD, both of which hold Oeko-Tex™ certification. Additionally, select sublimation products incorporate MYSUBLI-E Sublimation Transfer Ink.
• Packaging is made of post-consumer recycled (PCR) plastics.
• Each product is printed upon your order, minimizing waste and excess production, ultimately contributing to a more sustainable and eco-friendly shopping experience.
Most of my inspiration comes from both the sunny South of France and my Swedish roots, and I find great joy in creating retro designs. I love bright and bold designs, and a nod of sophistication.
The shop collaborates with a partner which prints and ships your order. This means that every order is unique and made specifically for you, which may extend the processing time compared to traditional shops. This approach allows me to share my designs worldwide and for you to purchase an unique item. Toile de Lina collaborates with an international printing partner with expertise in global shipping, and is particularly well accustomed to ship to the USA. Please note that import taxes may apply. More info here: Shipping, and Refunds & Import Taxes.
Checkout is secure and hassle-free, with payment processing available via Stripe, Amazon Pay, or your PayPal account.
To see the latest designs and some views of the South of France, drop by my instagram @toiledelina and, if you are more of a facebook person, you can find me there too facebook.com/toiledelina.
I hope that you get plenty of wear and use out of your Toile de Lina purchase and please know that it has been created with love and care.
Did I miss anything that you would like to know? Send a message and I’ll happily answer.